The latest news on drug addiction and alcoholism…
Our goal is to share with you the most current addiction recovery information not only for the Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona areas but throughout the nation as well through these addiction articles. As addiction is skyrocketing nationwide, the media is bringing to light the latest news on drug abuse, particularly involving opiates (painkillers such as Vicodin, OxyContin, Percocet) and opioids like heroin and fentanyl. Even the government and the election candidates have been addressing the surge in drug abuse spreading across the United States, that seems to becoming almost epidemic.
As Arizona’s leading addiction treatment center for young adults 18-35 and those who are 35+, we feel it is essential for us to keep you current with the latest news and information regarding drug addiction, alcoholism, chemical dependency, relapse prevention, drug rehabs services, treatment options, current events and so much more. We will reference only the most trusted sources and professionals in the drug and alcohol addiction industry, such as the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and Science Daily.
If you have questions related to any of the recovery articles or would like more information on addiction treatment services for you or your loved one, please contact Scottsdale Recovery Center 24/7 at 888.663.7847.
Recent News & Articles by National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse to hold teleconference discussing key findings of 2018 Monitoring the Future Survey on teen drug use
- ABCD study completes enrollment, announces opportunities for scientific engagement
- Registration opens for 2019 National Drugs & Alcohol Chat Day
- NIDA-NIAAA 2018 Mini-Convention: Frontiers in Addiction Research
- Study shows impact of social interactions on addictive behavior
Recent News & Articles by Science Daily
- Diabetes remission predictors in bariatric surgery
- Genetic changes associated with physical activity reported
- Regular flu shots may save heart failure patients' lives
- Statins have low risk of side effects
- Increasing seal population will not harm largest fish stocks in the Baltic