Arizona’s Leading Luxurious Addiction Treatment Facility
Success in Sobriety
Success in Life
Scottsdale Recovery Center
Arizona’s Leader in Drug Rehab & Alcohol Addiction Treatment, Medical Detox & Inpatient and Outpatient Services. Serving Clients Nationwide Since 2007.
LUXURY REHAB WITHOUT THE LUXURY COST
With locations throughout Scottsdale, Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona, Scottsdale Recovery Center has proven to be a truly effective residential addiction treatment center program, offering drug and alcohol rehab programs for both young adults (18-35) and those 35+ that create long-term platforms for success in sobriety.
75% of our clients come to beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona from out of state, to get sober at our facilities.
We help people nationwide get and stay sober!
Get ready to experience sobriety and life on a whole new level – get ready for a life totally redefined…and it all starts at Scottsdale Recovery Center!
Send us a quick & confidential email...
IN THE WORDS OF PAST CLIENTS, LOVED ONES & PROFESSIONALS
I had been to at least 8 or 10 drug rehab centers over the past decade of my life...and you know it's bad when you can't even remember how many treatment centers you've been to! Each time it always seemed to be a slice from the same pie, the same drab environment that made me cringe at the idea of sobriety. It wasn't until I experienced treatment at Scottsdale Recovery Center that I really began to see a whole new side to it. It was no longer a scary proposition, long-term recovery became a realistic and exciting prospect rather than a burden that I felt I needed to take on in order to appease my family. It was almost 3 years that I left SRC and to this day I am filled with gratitude that cannot be quantified in mere words. Chris, Alex, Rudy, all of you guys...YOU'RE MY HEROES!
After yet another heroin overdose and another trip to the emergency room, we honestly didn't know if our son Matthew even had the capacity for any quality of sober life. He had been to 6 residential treatment centers before the age of 25 and now, at 27 years old it just seemed as hopeless as could be. We found SRC by mistake of all things, through a fiend of a friend, and all I can think is how unbelievably lucky we all were! Matthew is now 29 and has almost 2 years sober; and he's even in school to become a certified drug & alcohol counselor. I am just stunned! I don't what they do here or why the results are so different than anywhere else he was, but at this point I don't care, all I care about is the fact that our family is together and healthy and loving. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!
I specialize in private sober/recovery coaching, intervention and therapy with younger men & women, usually in their teens, 20's and 30's. After having seen so many other inpatient facilities fail miserably at specifically helping this age group with overcoming substance abuse issues, Scottsdale Recovery has been able to consistently shatter this reality. I have personally referred 6 clients to SRC over the past 2 years, all of whom were chronic relapsers, and I am truly astounded at the results. Of those 6 clients, 5 are sober and prospering today, and anyone familiar with the world of addiction treatment will tell you that 5 out of 6 is far outside and beyond the scope of normal. I am truly impressed with their methods.
Scottsdale Recovery Center
- Full-scope substance abuse recovery programs for both young adults (18-35) and those 35+
- An integrative treatment approach that incorporates life achievement & coaching components for improved long-term success in recovery (and life)
- Utilizing a superior hybrid approach drug rehab model entailing a broad scope of targeted modalities that consistently exceed the behavioral health industry success standards
- A program where long-term success in sobriety AND life is the norm, and where happiness, passion, consistency and contentment are the barometers
- An acclaimed recovery environment that merges upscale & luxury-type accommodations with affordability, clinical expertise and an unwavering commitment to patient care and aftercare
- Enhanced relapse prevention approaches specifically geared for the unique needs of younger adults
- Providing “The Gold Standard in Care” with Joint Commission Accreditation!
- Private PPO health insurance accepted and which can often cover upwards of 80 to 100 percent of drug rehab treatment costs!