Addiction Treatment Services at SRC
Not just another drug rehab center, but Arizona’s benchmark for truly integrative & effective addiction treatment that touches all facets of one’s life!
What would your definition be of “The Best Residential Drug Rehab Center?” Most people would answer that question with a response that entails something to the effect of…“effectively ensuring that the recovering drug addict or alcoholic is most likely to succeed, both today as well as tomorrow.” And that is the key that so often goes missed in many inpatient drug, alcohol and mental health treatment programs!
Any residential or inpatient drug treatment program can boast about churning out patients with 30, 60 or 90 days clean and sober, but that’s just the beginning. Scottsdale Recovery Center has devoted many years toward devising a unique substance abuse treatment approach that has shown substantially greater success. We tell patients and families, time and again, that a successful drug rehab center is one that is able to create customized foundations resulting in long-term success in sobriety, and unfortunately very few addiction & dual-diagnosis treatment centers have been shown to consistently meet this criteria.
A more comprehensive approach to substance abuse & dual-diagnosis treatment
At Scottsdale Recovery Center, the #1 objective is to end the viscous cycle of relapse, which of course also means going in and out of drug rehab centers. We accomplish this by creating much broader benchmarks for success in recovery. This means going way beyond the clinical treatment process and essentially inserting all of the ancillary components that combine to create higher quality living, as well as higher perceived values of life in sobriety. Ultimately this means drastically reducing the likelihood for future relapse, and THAT is what SRC is all about!
Scottsdale Recovery Center offers the full scope of residential style and intensive outpatient treatment for substance abuse issues (drug addiction & alcoholism), as well as for those struggling with dual-diagnosis disorders. For those unfamiliar with the term, dual-diagnosis patients are those who suffer from co-occurring chemical dependency and mental health illnesses simultaneously, such as depression, anxiety, PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), bipolar disorder, OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) and others. We feature multiple locations throughout the Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona regions, all of which provide varied levels of the following treatment & recovery services:
- Medical Detoxification (including Suboxone® and Subutex® therapies)
- Nationwide Crisis Intervention and Family Guidance Services
- Short-Term & Long-Term Residential Style (PHP) Addiction Treatment Options
- Outpatient & Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Addiction Treatment (varied schedules and phases available)
- Structured & Semi-Structured Sober Living and Aftercare Recovery Housing Locations Throughout Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ
- Integrated and Ongoing Life/Recovery Coaching Services on a Customized Per-Client Basis
- Varied Levels and Types of Family Therapy Services
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Services (onsite with immediate results, as well as lab testing options available)
- TREATMENT MODALITIES: 12-Step, Hybrid and Holistic Recovery Programs
- COST STRUCTURES: Affordable as well as Upscale & Executive Level Options Available (most PPO health insurance plans accepted – check your plan)
- Vibrant and Active Sober Alumni Support and Activity Services Throughout Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ
This is much more than just another inpatient or outpatient drug rehab approach. Those who come to SRC and are ready to change their lives are afforded an opportunity at recovery that is nearly unparalleled, and often times at a fraction of the cost as compared to many other treatment centers, both here in Arizona as well as around the country…this is where lives are totally recreated and sobriety is built upon a foundation of “Success in Life!”
If you’re ready to experience success in sobriety and in life, like nothing else out there, then call Scottsdale Recovery Center 24/7 at 888.663.7847 and find out how yours or your loved one’s story can truly change…