Various programs designed by medical doctors and addictionologists to adhere to the Medical/Physical issues surrounding addiction.
- A Full-Scope Recovery Program Centered Around the Needs of Young Adults in their 20's, 30's and 40's
- A Treatment Center that Incorporates "Life-Achievement & Coaching" Components for Improved Long-Term Success
- Utilizing a Superior "Hybrid Approach" Recovery Model ~ Holistic, Experiential, 12-Step, Therapeutic & much more!
- A Program Where "Long-Term Success" in Sobriety AND Life is the Norm, and where Love and Joy is the Barometer
- Merging an Upscale & Integrative Recovery Environment with Affordability, Staff Expertise & Unwavering Commitment to Patient Care
- Enhanced "Relapse Prevention" Approaches Best Suited for Young Adults
- The Gold Standard in Care with Joint Commission Accreditation!
- Private insurance accepted and often pays 100% for treatment.
- CALL US 24/7 AT (888) 309-3385
Medical Detox • Short-Term Inpatient • Long-Term Residential • Aftercare & Ongoing Support • Sober Living Recovery Housing
With locations throughout Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona, Scottsdale Recovery Center has been setting the standard in addiction treatment for young adults for over 10 years! Men and women in their 20's, 30's and 40's have found, time and again, that our one-of-a-kind methods in treating substance abuse and dual-diagnosis matters are simply unmatched. Why? Because it is what we specialize in, and the fact of the matter is that most young adults struggling with drug or alcohol addictions are often times ill-prepared to deal with life's many hurdles, hurdles which those among the normal population view as being just another typical task or temporary setback.
Who Benefits Most from the SRC Approach to Addiction Treatment:
- Young adults in their 20's, 30's and 40's
- First-timers as well as those with extensive relapse histories
- Those interested in improving their lives beyond just addiction (i.e., work, school, family, relationships, problem solving, staying power, goal-setting and achieving, etc.)
- Those limited to using PPO health insurance or of whom are not interested in spending astronomical amounts of money on residential drug rehab
- Those seeking a hybrid approach to treatment that includes a broad scope of therapies and protocols (i.e., holistic, 12-Step, private & group therapies, experiential, coaching-based, advanced therapies, etc.)
Scottsdale Recovery Center specializes in treating ALL substance abuse disorders, including: heroin, cocaine, meth, opiate pain pills, opiates, benzodiazepines (xanax, ativan, klonopin, valium, lorazepam..) and alcoholism, to name a few. We also provide treatment for dual-diagnosis and secondary addictive behaviors such as eating disorders, sex and love addiction, gambling addiction, etc. We pride ourselves in offering truly compassionate, confidential and upscale treatment for alcoholism and drug addiction. Our success rate is a testament to our commitment to helping the still-suffering alcoholic and drug addict achieve life-long sobriety.
Why Scottsdale Recovery Center?
Our Substance Abuse Treatment Programs are designed to help the still-suffering alcoholic and drug addict get sober and stay sober for life. We help identify and address emotional and behavioral obstacles to long-term recovery, as well as to develop and implement proven Relapse-Prevention techniques.
Scottsdale Recovery Center is co-owned by a recovering drug addict. Mining from his own struggles with addiction and first-hand experience as an ex-client in various treatment facilities, he helped create the treatment program by synthesizing the most effective treatment methods, which helped him achieve and maintain his own sobriety. Now clean and sober for many years, he's achieved a mindset of acceptance and gratitude, principles which are embedded in the heart of Scottsdale Recovery Center.
We employ the most knowledgeable and accredited addiction therapists the state has to offer. Our therapists use evidence-based treatment modalities, including: Psycho-Educational groups, Life-Skills Workshops, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Equine-Assisted Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), and Somatic Experiencing Therapy.
We properly assess all clients for underlying co-occurring disorders such as Bi-Polar, Anxiety, ADHD, Sleep Disorders, Trauma (PTSD) and grief or loss issues. All clients routinely consult with a Medical Doctor who specializes in addiction. By properly assessing and addressing these underlying, co-occurring disorders, our clients will understand their personal triggers and finally have the tools to combat against relapse.
Scottsdale Recovery Center serves clients worldwide. Our referrals come from the most prominent treatment centers and detox facilities around the Globe, all of whom recognize our superior success rate, and proudly recommend us to clients advancing into long-term sobriety.