Evening Intensive Outpatient Program (E-IOP)
Evening Intensive Outpatient (E-IOP) care at Scottsdale Recovery Center is comprised of one 3-hour treatment group per day for 3-4 sessions per week, as clinically indicated. Clients at this level of care may continue to struggle with reintegration into their daily lives while maintaining the responsibilities of their employment, requiring continued support to ensure safety, stability, and community support. Evening IOP sessions are offered 4 evenings/week to accommodate the needs of the working professional. Our case manager provides ample support for any ongoing referral needs, including aftercare planning, recovery connections, legal issues, specialty appointment referrals, insurance needs, and any other identified areas of support.
Intensive Outpatient Programming includes a combination of the following services when clinically and medically indicated; yoga, meditation, and/or physical activity 3-4 times per week. Case Management Services, including external referrals for Primary Care, Psychiatric Care, Community Needs, and Discharge/Aftercare Planning. Individual Therapy one time per month (45-60 minutes), Family Therapy and Family Workshop on Saturdays.
Long-term sobriety requires ongoing, intensive treatment and a strong
Scottsdale Recovery Center provides passionate, private and individualized care and support through a convenient yet powerful Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). Our PHP & IOP programs help clients develop the skills and relationships needed to sustain long-term recovery from alcohol and drug abuse. The scheduling for the evening IOP allows for the client to still work/attend school and tend to family and other life obligations. Participation in the daytime IOP is a commitment to ones sobriety and recovery and participants will be expected to abstain from drugs and alcohol and will be breathalyzer and drug tested multiple times a week. Scottsdale Recovery Center’s IOP offers a day and evening program. Call us for details!
Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Clients receive guidance from physicians, clinicians, addiction specialists and therapists while obtaining support from those on their own journey in recovery.
Clients learn a range of valuable recovery skills in intensive outpatient treatment including:
- Coping with drug cravings
- Accepting and acting on feedback
- Practicing effective communication
- Finding ways to reduce stress
- Identifying anger triggers and learning effective ways to deal with anger
- Improving decision-making abilities
- Creating healthy relationships
Our Scottsdale, AZ outpatient addiction treatment program is open to anyone 18 and over who needs structure and support in their recovery process, whether or not they’ve been part of a residential program, or any program at all. Day and evening programs are offered.
Core components of intensive outpatient treatment include:
- Physician created and driven rehabilitation programs
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Evening AND Daytime IOP classes available
- MAT (medication-assisted treatment if needed)
- Individualized education and recovery resources
- Small group sizes (15 clients or less)
- Individual sessions with your primary therapist once a week
- Collaboration with sober-living residences
- Transportation (depending on location)
- Drug screenings (weekly)
- Aftercare support
- An outpatient group and individual sessions to support the transition out of intensive outpatient treatment
Beginning treatment at Scottsdale Recovery Center’s outpatient rehab is easy. The convenient group meetings are designed to give you time for life’s other commitments. Simply call us today at 602.346.9142 for more information and scheduling and ask us about our other Detox and Inpatient programs. Don’t wait any longer to get the help you need today!
Ask about our Lifetime Therapy Program.