The new Arizona location for SRC offers residential-style and outpatient addiction treatment, as well as medical detox services and other drug & alcohol rehab services.
Welcome to the newest Scottsdale Recovery Center location! The entire staff at Scottsdale Recovery Center is thrilled about our expansion, which enables us to provide an even greater level of care and array of treatment services for drug and alcohol addiction, mental health and dual diagnosis (co-occurring) disorders. Our upscale and spacious two story building in Scottsdale, AZ is designed to accommodate the increasing need for drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Arizona. This beautiful new drug & alcohol rehab facility will have plenty of room for the various recovery phases – medical detox, residential-style drug and alcohol treatment, PHP, IOP, outpatient treatment programs, private & group therapies and more.
Scottsdale Recovery Center takes great pride in leading addiction and mental health treatment services for younger adults in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s throughout Arizona. This is why we felt compelled to expand our substance abuse & mental health treatment centers, while utilizing the very best treatment professionals to ensure our client’s long lasting sobriety. Here’s what you can expect from Scottsdale Recovery Center:
- Medical Detoxification (including Suboxone® and Subutex® therapies)
- Nationwide Crisis Intervention and Family Guidance Services
- Short-Term & Long-Term Residential Style (PHP) Addiction Treatment Options
- Outpatient & Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Addiction Treatment (varied schedules and phases available)
- Structured & Semi-Structured Sober Living and Aftercare Recovery Housing Locations Throughout Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ
- Integrated and Ongoing Life/Recovery Coaching Services on a Customized Per-Client Basis
- Varied Levels and Types of Family Therapy Services
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Services (onsite with immediate results, as well as lab testing options available)
- TREATMENT MODALITIES: 12-Step, Hybrid and Holistic Recovery Programs
- COST STRUCTURES: Affordable as well as Upscale & Executive Level Options Available (most PPO health insurance plans accepted – check your plan)
- Vibrant and Active Sober Alumni Support and Activity Services Throughout Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ
Choosing the right drug treatment center is a difficult decision. We know first hand the complex world of drug and alcohol addiction, mental health and dual diagnosis. We have been where you are, including the owners of Scottsdale Recovery Center, both of whom have persevered themselves over drug addiction and alcoholism.
There is nothing more important than your recovery, and whether you are coming from out of state or live here in the Phoenix-Scottsdale, Arizona regions, our professional staff will make you feel at home while providing you with the necessary structure to facilitate your recovery. A comprehensive evaluation will determine the best course of addiction and mental health treatment for you. Whether you begin with medical detox or are in need of aftercare recovery services such as outpatient treatment (IOP) or sober living, Scottsdale Recovery Center will help you succeed. With your commitment to overcome drug and alcohol addiction and our top treatment services, we strive to help you build a better and happier life.
For more information on Scottsdale Recovery Center, our new drug rehab in Scottsdale, Arizona, drug and alcohol addiction, medical detox, intensive outpatient treatment (IOP) or residential-style treatment (PHP), we encourage you to reach out to us. If you’re ready to experience success in sobriety and in life, like nothing else out there, then call Scottsdale Recovery Center 24/7 at 602.346.9142 and find out how yours or your loved one’s story can truly change…
Content for Scottsdale Recovery Center and Arizona Addiction Recovery Centers created by Cohn Media, LLC. Passionate and creative writing and broadcasting, covering the following industries: addiction rehab, health care, entertainment, technology and advocate of clear communication, positivity and humanity at its best. www.cohn.media
Talk to Someone Who’s Been There. Talk to Someone Who Can Help. Scottsdale Recovery Center holds the highest accreditation (Joint Commission) and is Arizona’s premier rehab facility since 2007. Call 602-346-9142.